A downloadable game
You are the red player, enemy is blue. Both of you control a portion of the galaxy, but only one army must remain ! Expand to unexplored, neutral and sometimes dangerous and unknown territories, exploit enemy weaknesses and beware of your own worlds !
This sort of RTS where 2 army clash in a fight to death. You can select the planets that you control to send half of the planet army to an other planet, to expand or to make a deadly raid on the enemy at the moment he expand.
Expanding cost units (Space Ships). The amount it cost is displayed on the center of the gray planets. When it reaches 0 it create a Mother Ship that will produces more units to your amry !
Space ships stats (life, shield, weapon power) depends of the planet. This information is displayed on the top-left corner of the screen when you select a planet. (In Discovery mode, you cannot see it until you've visit the planet - see explanations below)
- Left click : select a planet
- Right click : send half the ships of the previously selected planet to the one you just clicked on
- Escape : return to the menu
- Randomly generated maps
- Gradual difficulty & personalized levels (sort of short campaign)
- You can make your own level easily (example file in data/custom, read the comments and create a similar file, then edit it by changing values and the results)
- To enable or disable Discovery Mode, open the file config.py with a text editor and to set DISCOVERY to True or False.
- In Discovery mode, you have no information about unvisited planets and where your enemy is.
- If it's disabled, all planets on the map are visible.
- If you find the game too difficult, try to set DISCOVERY to False in config.py
- python 2.6 or 2.7
- Python 2.6 # Windows x86 MSI Installer (2.6.6) (sig)
Direct Download: http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.6.6/python-2.6....
Direct Download: http://pygame.org/ftp/pygame-1.9.1.win32-py2.6.msi
Direct Download: http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/pyca...
Direct Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/numpy/files/NumPy/...
At this time, the game and source code is somwhere on my hard drive but I can't find it... I'll add a download link later on